The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Benefits of eInvoicing with Tradeshift
Easy Setup - No installation of hardware or software required.
Real-time Monitoring & Communication
Public Profiles & Network - Promote your business, products and services
Getting Started with Tradeshift
We built a short guide on how to get started quickly with only 5 steps.
These five steps will guide you through the most important steps invited supplier should take while and after responding to the invitation email of their customer.
EIFFAGE will be using Tradeshift for:
- Receiving electronic invoices,,
- Receiving electronic credit notes,
- Receiving electronic down-payment,
- Apply compliance and business rules to those documents,
- Send back business statuses to onboarded suppliers (received, accepted, payed,...) both for paper and electronic invoices on Tradeshift platform.
Please note that some additional functionalities available on Tradeshift will not be used by your customer, as examples:
- Receiving of other business documents,
- Comments sent through the platform will not be handled by your customer accounting team.
- EIFFAGE Pocket Guide (invoicing using the Tradeshift portal)
- EIFFAGE interchange agreement (EDI invoice exchange)
Once your preferred integration method selected, you will be ready to invoice EIFFAGE. In order to discover all available integration formats, please visit our dedicated webpage integrate.tradeshift.com.
EIFFAGE has defined several functional controls on Tradeshift, allowing the receiving of complete documents in order to process them efficiently and in a timely manner.
The implemented business rules can be found here.
Note that for specific countries, some additional requirements might be necessary depending on the local tax rules. If you have any doubt on the business rules, please contact your usual point of contact for the corresponding Business Unit.
Please also note that some document standard fields might not be received by your customer (not visible in the Web UI or not mapped to Tradeshift standard UBL format) as example :
- Document due date: Your invoices will always be paid according to the contractual terms agreed upon with your customer even if they do not appear on the invoice itself.
- Payment means: Your invoices will always be paid according to the payment means agreed upon with your customer and set up in your customer back-end system even if they do not appear on the invoice itself. If you need to review these information, please contact your usual customer contact for the impacted Business Unit.
Should someone else be reading this?
If you are receiving account activation emails from Tradeshift, but wish to direct these emails to someone else in your organization, please fill out and submit the form below: