The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Tradeshift Integration EndPoint - FTPS certificates update
Created on 2018-05-07 12:26:26; Last updated on 2020-08-08 01:00:09
What is happening?
Tradeshift needs to update their FTPS certificates. This change means all FTPS users will have to update the certificate in use in order for their connection(s) to work.
Who is affected?
Tradeshift users having a direct integration over FTPS. If you use an FTPS client like FileZilla, you will be prompted to accept the new certificate. Simply accept it and you can go on working normally.
- Service(s) affected: Inbound FTPS integration services
- Date of certificate changeover:
- Production environment: May 8th, at 2 PM CEST / 5 AM PDT
- Sandbox environment: May 8th, at 25 PM CEST / 5 AM PDT
If you connect to Tradeshift’s SI server over FTPS with your own server, you may need to update the certificate yourself:
- You can download the new production FTPS certificate here
- You can download the new sandbox FTPS certificate here
For reference, you can check the current certificates here:
2 people found this helpful.