The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Created on 2017-11-06 11:31:32; Last updated on 2020-10-29 20:00:08
- The PDF must be a “machine-generated” PDF - this means scans of paper invoices cannot be used for this solution. A good way to check whether your PDF is machine-generated or not is to try highlighting the text in the document. If you can highlight it, it is machine-generated.
- PDF files cannot exceed 8 MB
- The structure of every PDF you send must follow a common template - if for example the address field of your company switches from the left side to the right side, the file will fail. You can either have a common template for invoices and credit notes, or a template for invoices and another template for credit notes.
- The language used in your invoices cannot change.
- It is possible to have attached images to your PDF as long as the core properties of the invoice are machine generated.
- Some fields are mandatory on your invoices, and have to follow country compliance rules. For example:
- Unique invoice number
- Tax numbers
0 people found this helpful.